Continental Product Industrialization Manager in 常熟, China
Product Industrialization Manager
Support the global Product Unit strategy as part of the Segment and BU strategy
• Product Management:
o Regional responsibility for Product industrialization and product development, interface to advance development to ECS & PB R&D in Germany.
o Define and finalize the process and process parameter;
o Planning and organization of all technical and organizational measures, also cost improvement responsibilities;
o Localization and development for new market requirement.
• Development & Customer Engagement:
o Study, analyze and react on market developments, customer requirements and competitors
o Maintain global customer relationships and develop new customers and products for regional
o Lead to build up local competency in Product and Process;
• Quality responsibility:
o Support and deal with customer reclamations, define counter actions
o Lead actions for continuous process and quality improvement
• Technical responsibility:
o Coordination of R&D and product and process industrialization activities
o Define the product design and specification according to customer requirements
o Support in customer application.
o Be responsible to implement products until serial production status; and also responsible for maintaining sustainable production process.
• Bachelor or master’s degree in chemistry or engineering
• At least 5 years working experience in production, process engineering or as
• Working experience related to rubber industry preferred
• Leadership experience
• Expert knowledge for the responsible product portfolio
• Expert skills in regard of product management and advanced skills in regard of project management
• Basic knowledge about customer relationship and sales strategy in a global perspective
• Strong analytical and production problem-solving skills
• Very good communication skills in both oral and written English
• Ability and willingness to work in an international team
Division Footer Text