Continental Business Consultant - Engineering Performance Management in Auburn Hills, Michigan
Business Consultant - Engineering Performance Management
Auburn Hills, MI
Continental Automotive is one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world and a leader in automated driving. Through our pioneering technologies and services, we’re changing the future of mobility to make it more safe, smart, and sustainable. Our Auburn Hills, MI location is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented Business Consultant to join our Continental Business Consulting (CBC) team. The ideal candidate has excellent presentation skills, is dependable, and familiar with engineering quality processes.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
• At Continental Business Consulting (CBC), we drive consulting projects with an analytical or conceptual focus for all the Continental Corporation and provide customized solutions to our clients along the entire value chain. Our interdisciplinary team is made up of close to 100 consultants around the world.
• We focus on the consultancy services New Mobility Solutions, R&D Efficiency, Digital Transformation, and Industry 4.0. We support our customers in refocusing business activities and organizational structures, process optimizations and the introduction of IT solutions. Establishing ourselves as a trusted business partner has resulted in a constantly growing breadth and depth of projects. In order to take these positive developments into account, we are expanding our worldwide team.
• Focus on Agile Product Development & Process Excellence to strengthen our Market, Innovation & Development Team
Project and sub-project responsibility in consulting projects worldwide with a focus on engineering performance improvement activities
• Identification and utilization of potentials for the improvement of development efficiency
• Driving implementation of agile development methods and process optimizations
• Performance of workshops, conceptual work, training and coaching (e.g. SAFe application)
• Configuration of task management tools and dashboards (e.g. Atlassian Jira, IBM Jazz EWM)
• Flexible support of further CBC consulting products if required (e.g. project management support within corporate workstreams)
• Personal initiative, taking ownership and value creation also concerning the business development of Continental Business Consulting (e.g. support of project quotations)
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in (Industrial) Engineering, Computer Science or Business/Economics
• Knowledge about agile development methods and/or product development processes
• Advanced MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint skills
• Previous experience in customer service
• Affinity for relevant SW development and planning tools
• Advanced abilities in the analysis of complex organizational challenges
• Very good communication, moderation, and presentation skills in English
• Professional and eﬃcient handling of Microsoft Oﬃce applications
• Proactive, highly motivated personality with team player attitude and customer-oriented behavior
• Structured and method-based way of working with strong visualization skills
• Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
*Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
*Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
• Experience in engineering/quality departments or consultancies
• Certifications for Scrum, SAFe, Automotive SPICE, or business coaching
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.