Continental Embedded Software on-site support Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan
Embedded Software on-site support Engineer
Auburn Hills, MI
Continental Automotive is one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world and a leader in automated driving. Through our pioneering technologies and services, we’re changing the future of mobility to make it more safe, smart, and sustainable. Our Auburn Hills, MI location is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented Embedded Software Engineer to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
We are looking for an enthusiastic software engineer who is willing to perform as on-site support for different ADAS products and customers. The ideal candidate is passionate of problem solving and troubleshooting and possesses outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. In this position the candidate will have the opportunity to learn a wide variety of technical topics and she/he will interact with several team members from different disciplines and locations.
• Reproduce issues reported by the customer and support root cause analysis.
• Assist Resident engineers, when needed, to collect data and/or perform debugging at customer location
• Work with project teams to perform several roles in the project (floater to help where work load is stressed) such as Requirements, Architecture, Development, Integration, Testing.
• Contribute to spread the troubleshooting knowledge with other disciplines.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Bachelor degree in computer engineering, electrical engineering or similar degree
• 1 year knowledge of SW development process
• 1 year software development experience
• 1 year experience of debugging software
• 1 year experience with vehicle communication tools
• 1 year experience in customer communication
No relocation provided for this opportunity
• 3 years of work experience in software development and debugging.
• Experience with NXP 32-bit microcontrollers and Xilinx 32-bit FPGAs
• Experience with Automotive Ethernet is a plus
• Experience in ADAS or Autonomous technology is a plus
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.