Continental EMC Technical Lead in Auburn Hills, Michigan
EMC Technical Lead
Auburn Hills, MI
Continental Automotive is one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world and a leader in automated driving. Through our pioneering technologies and services, we’re changing the future of mobility to make it more safe, smart, and sustainable. Our Auburn Hills, MI location is seeking an EMC Technical Lead to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Responsible for leading EMC competency in the Vehicle Dynamics business unit
Position reports directly to VED core electronics and responsibilities include:
• Establish in depth knowledge of NA customer EMC requirements .
• Communicate with global development team to insure all new NA customer requirements are known and considered for base product development
• Lead customer specification and design reviews for all EMC topics
• Lead development of customer project qualification test planning and testing with internal or external laboratory on qualification requirements
• Review and approve qualification test reports prior to customer submission
• Lead EMC analysis and testing in VED EE EMC laboratory for all issues (Development, qualification or Field)
• Support circuit development analysis for EMC and general function.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Physics required
• Masters of Science in Electrical Engineering or Physics preferred
Job Related Requirements:
• Candidate should have 3+ years of experience in electronics development and test.
• Ideal candidate would have 3+ years of automotive electronics development experience with focus on EMC requirements and test.
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
• Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.