Continental Regional Head of Account Quality Management in Auburn Hills, Michigan
Regional Head of Account Quality Management
Auburn Hills, MI
Continental Tire has been around for nearly 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. Our Auburn Hills, MI location is seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Regional Head of Account Quality Management to join our Business Unit Original Equipment Tires the Americas group.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Responsible for Account Quality Management (AQM) in Business Unit Original Equipment Tires the Americas. As a Regional Head, you will be cultivating an effective AQM workforce in the region. You will also be representing the Continental Tires workforce in internal and external meetings and workshops related to quality (e.g. quality reviews, meetings, plant audits etc.). You’ll advocate for the customers’ and the team’s quality relevant initiatives, needs, and requirements in relevant decision forums. Other responsibilities:
• Define short- and long-term actions in collaboration with Continental Tires workforce, Global Account Quality Management team, and head of Quality in the Americas region, to ensure continuous improvement in all quality aspects.
• Pioneer in-depth reviews, understanding, and roll-out processes of customer specific requirements (CSR), product specific requirement, conformity of production (COP) requirements, and test methods of OE customers.
• Be the top-person for identification of skill set gaps of AQMs and assigned AEs, collaborate with Key Account Managers (KAM) to develop personalized training plans for AQMs and assigned AEs. Plan/provide necessary trainings relevant in the function (e.g. FMEA, PPAP, SPS, etc.), measure and report training effectiveness.
• Collaborate with OE account teams to review customer satisfaction, quality and warranty performance, conformity of production data, end of line production data, initiate actions to proactively reduce risk and prevent problems.
• Manage the monitoring and reporting of customer complaints to Continental Tires team members and Global Account Quality Management. Track trends and analyze reoccurrence patterns of across the region.
• Track customer certification status of Continental plants in the region, ensure necessary actions are in place to ensure certifications are current in line with CSRs.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
• Professional experience working with OEMs and/or OE suppliers
• Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will only sponsor internal Continental employees for employment visas now or in the future for this job opening.
• Continental is willing to offer a sign-on bonus to candidates that are relocating but will not be offering the standard relocation package for this opportunity.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.