Continental VED Cyber Security Specialist - Ford in Auburn Hills, Michigan
VED Cyber Security Specialist - Ford
Auburn Hills, MI
Continental Automotive is one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world and a leader in automated driving. Through our pioneering technologies and services, we’re changing the future of mobility to make it more safe, smart, and sustainable. Our Auburn Hills, MI location is seeking a Cyber Security Specialist to join our team.
As a Project Security and Privacy Manager (PSPM) within the VED Software Department you will work as a team member on one of the Ford project teams to develop software for state of the art electronic brake and safety systems.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Management of the Cyber Security lifecycle (SEC0 - SEC4)
• Main customer interface for all Cyber Security related issues
• Creation and maintenance of following work products:
o Alignment of the protectable assets with the customer,
o Alignment of TARA (Threat and Risk Analysis) with the customer,
o Analysis and elicitation of customer security requirements
o Cyber Security Development Interface Agreement,
o Technical Security & Privacy Concept
o Development and extension of new and existing Cyber Security functions (secure unlock ...)
o Cyber Security industrialization concept and customer specific industrialization work products (Operational SP Guideline)
o Release Cyber Security artifacts (XML, DLL for production controls...)
• Execute Cyber Security process
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Knowledge of Cybersecurity principles, standards, security functions and algorithms
• Knowledge and experience in requirements engineering and system engineering disciplines,
• Experience in the evaluation of architectures and architecture principles,
• Team player within a global team with strong focus on quality and customer orientation.
• Proactive approach to seek out and actively close open issues.
• Ability to explain technical issues in a clear and concise manner to various management stakeholders.
• Experience with Microsoft programs (excel, word, outlook, project)
• 5 or more years of relevant working experience
• Continental is not able to offer relocation or visa sponsorship for this opportunity.
• Continental is able to offer visa sponsorship for an existing employee
• Expertise through experience, coursework or certification in Cyber Security principles, standards (ISO 21434), security functions and algorithms
• Knowledge of encryption methods
• 7 or more years of experience working in the automotive industry in one or more of the following disciplines:
o Project management
o Software project management
o Systems engineering
• Development and industrialization of brake systems including associated requirements management.
• Ability to read and understand embedded software created in C code.
• Experience with MKS / IMS RM, IBM Jazz, Doors.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.