Continental DevOps Engineer in Bangalore, India
As a DevOps engineer you join our DevOps team to handle the following topics:
• Definition of requirements and IT system architecture for a backend system processing big data volume for automotive applications,
• Technical project responsibility for “Operation & Maintenance” focused on development, establishment and maintenance of automatic deployment pipelines in frame of Continuous Integration / Deployment,
• Cooperation with agile development teams,
• Evaluation and implementation of tools and drafts for automating deployments,
• To accompany the complete software development process by agile methods up to the start of production.
• To automate all aspects around education, configuration and deployment of the software as well as the cloud infrastructure support,
• Communication with technical experts, product owners, architects during a development process,
• To recognize and check new technology and trends on relevance and applicability,
• Responsible for the requirements analysis in regards to the further development of the systems environment in collaboration with other development teams.
• Degree in Computer Science or Similar or Comparable qualifications,
• Experience in software development of IT-systems,
• Experience in creating, configuring & administrating of Linux Systems,
• Experience in dealing with automated solutions like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Saltstack,
• Experience of software languages (e.g. Java, Python, Go, C++, Bash, …),
• Experience in dealing with versioning systems (e.g. Git),
• Experience in agile development,
• Continuous Integration Process (Jenkins,GitLab CI, …),
• Continuous Delivery Processes & Open Source Technology like Docker, Kubernetes (mandatory),
• Well-grounded experience of Linux administration,
• Project experience in different projects, focus on cloud computing-environment,
• Solution-oriented & autonomous working,
• Excellent analytical & conception skills associated with a high sense of responsibility,
• High load capacity & reliability,
• Excellent knowledge of IT-Architecture as well as their creation & implementation,
• Fluent in English,
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
Vehicle Networking and Information (VNI)