Continental Engineering Program Manager in Bangalore, India
Engineering Program Manager
• Develops and manages the operating budget for all the product under his scope
• Interfaces with the other services and entities of the company (local and international) and with external stakeholders.
• Coordinates and drives activity on its perimeter
• Manages the human resources functionally or hierarchically of his team (annual maintenance, holidays, career, feedback, training / skills?)
• Define, Applies and improve methodologies on its perimeter for continuous improvement and traceability using agile methodology.
• Defines project objectives with product owners (financial, timelines and quality)
• It guarantees the performance of deliverables related to its group of product on compliance with delivery dates, costs and quality.
• Supports the assessment and management of major risks in projects
• Ensuring product-level/business requirements are properly translated into technical requirements and traceable in a SaaS context
• Ensures a continuous survey on the new technologies in gestation in its group of customers.
• Continuously refine CVS-level development/schedule roadmap through a “peeling-the-onion” approach in which quarterly delivery blocks shall be constantly flushed out to sprint-level deliverables on an 8-weeks rolling window.
• Defines or participates in the definition of strategic choices in terms of technical solutions for its customers
• Manages the client communication strategy (acquisition, problem solving, crises ...)
• Contribute to the test cases conception
• Contribute of the validation of the user stories,
• Promote your family of product internally and externally,
• Ability to achieve objectives in a dynamic and changing environment,
• Experience with strategic digital services business stakes
• Significant practice of at least one approach among Scrum, Kanban, Lean Startup,
• With a sense of listening, empathy and a natural charisma, you have an excellent relationship and a desire to solve problems,
• Strong technical program management experiences working within globally distributed teams across multiple time-zones
• Strong practitioner of AGILE software development processes and toolchains
• Proficiency at leveraging limited resources and a proven ability to manage competing priorities
• Demonstrated ability to form and coordinate cross-organization virtual teams
• Ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise and to work with both technical and non-technical individuals
• Knowledge of how Feature Teams work,
• Very good ability to work in a team, you are able to integrate different perspectives (commercial, marketing, technical, financial ...) and to deal with different needs and different interlocutors,
• You have analytical and synthesis capacities but also a rigor that helps you to organize on a daily basis.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Vehicle Networking and Information (VNI)