Continental Technical Specialist_ Cloud computing in Bangalore, India
Technical Specialist_ Cloud computing
• Responsible to define cooperatively with the business partners the new software architectures based on embedded Linux and other state-of-the-art technologies for high-performance computing platforms based on cloud architecture
• Technical evaluation of cloud components to be used regarding performance and functionality
• Define and roll out new software solutions in the context of pre-development activities (e.g. microservices architecture for automotive)
• Clarification of important cloud architecture interfaces between Continental and business partners
• Consulting and active technical support of internal teams in the evaluation of cloud technologies to be used
• Active support in knowledge transfer of best practices as well as mentoring of development teams
• Cooperatively build the high-level map of the Cloud Native Computing platform for the automotive domain
• Participate actively in the backlog planning of a SCRUM Team
• Contribute to the development of scalable proof of concepts using AWS/Azure components
• Bachelor’s/master’s degree in computer science or equivalent with minimum 5 years of IT experience
• Knowledge to put the infrastructure for Conti Cloud services into operation
• Working knowledge of Cloud Technologies (AWS/Azure) and Cloud Architecture.
• Proven experience in implementing distributed applications in a container environment (Docker/Kubernetes)
• Deep real-time experience on IoT platforms for Edge computing with AWS i.e. AWS IoT core, Greengrass, IoT Rules engine, Lambda, Kinesis, SNS, Dynamo DB, EC2 etc.
• Experience in working with IoT Connectivity Protocols like HTTPS/MQTT/AMQP/WebSocket/Kafka
• Hands-on exposure on building functionalities/logic using the Lambda functions serverless architecture with AWS components
• Good experience in putting together the idea and capabilities in very simple and structured manner, and presenting it at various levels in the organization
• Experience working in an Agile development methodology is preferred
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Automotive Cross Divisional Functions