Continental BestDrive Commercial Sales Associate in Birmingham, Alabama
BestDrive Commercial Sales Associate
The Commercial Sales Associate is the main contact for sales and service in a thriving Commercial Tire Dealership. The Commercial Sales Associate is in charge of sales for area fleets as well as promoting new tires, retreads and tire services. Daily solicitation of existing store accounts, as well as calling on prospective new accounts are essential to building a profitable book of business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Solicit commercial truck tire accounts in designated areas
• Responsible for the sale of new truck tires, retreads and services
• Maintain current accounts with regular sales calls and follow up to accounts
• Learn and work through the existing business operating system for billing of above sales channels
• Maintain an acceptable profit margin
• Actively seeking new accounts and represent the company to potential customers.
• Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of products and services to provide accurate information to customers.
• Meeting established sales and gross profit goals.
• Evaluating customer needs and making recommendations
• Preparing weekly sales plans and completing all call reports following established company procedures.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
• Valid Driver's license in good standing required
• Previous Sales Experience
• Previous Commercial Tire Sales Experience preferred
• Must be able to work in a results oriented, fast paced environment as part of a team
• Good oral and written communication ability
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.
Marketing and Sales
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.