Continental SA_OVA_0501_2021 Sr.Sales Admin in Brasov, Romania
SAOVA0501_2021 Sr.Sales Admin
▪ Create and update basic data and customer data in local SAP system
▪ Check and maintain accuracy of customer data, master data, price values (several currencies)
▪ Archive purchase order and contracts standards
▪ Coordinate intercompany business between FS locations in several countries, mainly consisting in corroborating data.
▪ Calculate prices (calculate Inter-company prices), create offer payments under Intercompany rules.
▪ Review quantity deviations in credit memo Monitor
▪ Check plausibility with sales and approving
▪ Archive all documents
▪ Responsible with preparing of delivery documents and invoicing
▪ Check actual prices, billing price differences.
▪ Responsible with credit & debit notes processing
▪ Make invoicing R&D, tooling and service activities
▪ Tracking account receivables and payments
▪ Clarify open issues (internal and external)
▪ Clarify with Accounting the reasons of demand note
University degree not mandatory, but degree in Economics / Production System is a plus
Minimum 2 years experience in Sales Administration or other complementary responsibilities required
Very good understanding of Sales and logistics processes required
Previous experience not required. Good understanding of cultural aspects required - will work with German, Czech and potentially Indian, Asian and American.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion vehicles, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electric drives, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2019, Vitesco Technologies, a Continental business area, recorded sales of EUR 7.8 billion and employs almost 40,000 people at around 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.
Marketing and Sales