Continental HU - Head of Country Compensation, Benefits, Int. Mobility in Budaörs, Hungary
HU - Head of Country Compensation, Benefits, Int. Mobility
• Ensure market competitiveness for Continental employees (executives and non-executives) via compensation and benefits in order to support talent attraction, engagement, motivation and retention in the company and make Continental an employer of choice in line with the corporate HR Vision
• Focus Country Hungary - Headcount 8,000. All Continental locations within Hungary.
• Designing, delivering and coordinating Continental Group compensation and benefits programs across Hungary
• Driving Compensation programs across the organization, with a specific focus on conducting competitive market analysis to benchmark with the internal structure. Building & Implementing action plan to support attractivity in comp & ben at country level. Ensure Best Practice sharing within location & Implementation of good practices within Country organization
• Conducts Job Evaluation analysis in coordination/alignment with Corporate Compensation & Benefits team, and Divisions C&B, and Business Unit HRs heads
• Steer & Harmonize Salary Review process at country level
• Serves as the lead C&B point of contact in Hungary for Corporate HR, C&B Global Network Team, Division and BU HR Team, Country HR Team and Country leadership team on compensation and benefits topics
• Leading projects on topics such as C&B Harmonization; C&B assessment and rewards solutions for M&As and greenfield projects in Hungary; Employee Attraction, Engagement and Retention; Skills studies and solutions and other Rewards Programs and Solutions, that impact all areas of the company.
• Plays a strategic role in implementing and administering new Hungary compensation strategies and evaluate the efficiency of the existing ones
• Provides business leaders with high quality advice matched by attention to detail, data accuracy, and market information (as needed), and analysis
• Develop HR partners and young HR talents on strengthening and/or acquiring knowledge and skills on Strategic Rewards
• Ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations within country
• Steer & Develop Labor Relation network in the country
Master's in Business Administration / Master's Degree; Bachelor's degree in Economics/Finance/Research/Computer Science or any related studies
• Minimum 5 years professional experience in Rewards function and/or >5 years professional experience in Human Resources preferably HR Business Partnering and/or related function like Finance
• Project Management / Implementation experience on areas of Rewards, or HR strategies, HR systems/processes within country and/or region and/or Global
• Leadership experience for Project Management
• Labor relation experience
• Strong Communication, Change Management & English skills
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.