Continental AI Data Application Engineer (Fullstack Developer) in Budapest DWTN, Hungary
AI Data Application Engineer (Fullstack Developer)
In the Continental ADAS Budapest Artificial Intelligence Competence Centre, we are creating the next generation of software solutions to power safety-critical systems and enable autonomous driving features in new vehicles around the globe. We are working towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate thousands of fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. Our aim is to develop cutting edge techniques that sense and understand the vehicle environment.
We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of autonomous driving and to bring world class perception solutions into our camera products: forward looking cameras, surround view cameras, high resolution 3D flash lidar, and sensor fusion systems
• Full Stack Developer plays a key role in designing and implementing our AI data management web application
• Participation in AI data management web application development
• Design and implement client-side and server-side architecture
• Integrate internal systems and services
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Write technical documentation
• Code review and mentoring of junior colleagues
• Collaborate and work in an agile team environment
• Stay up-to-date in web development technologies and programming languages
• Participate in all levels of the development lifecycle
• University degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) in a technical area: Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant job experience
• Experience in frontend and backend technologies
• Proficiency in Angular and Django
• Knowledge of software and design principles
• Good command of English language
• Collaborative, open-minded, team player attitude
In addition, it would be beneficial to have
• Experience with data-driven development
• Experience with agile development methods
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)