Continental AI Data Specialist in Budapest DWTN, Hungary
AI Data Specialist
In the Continental ADAS Budapest Artificial Intelligence Competence Centre, we are creating the next generation of software solutions to power safety-critical systems and enable autonomous driving features in new vehicles around the globe. We are working towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate thousands of fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. Our aim is to develop cutting edge techniques that sense and understand the vehicle environment.
We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of autonomous driving and to bring world class perception solutions into our camera products: forward looking cameras, surround view cameras, high resolution 3D flash lidar, and sensor fusion systems.
• Collect, consolidate and document data requirements from machine learning specialists
• Implement data pipelines and tools for data analytics to identify the relevant data
• Analyze, define and implement data processing methods (in line with machine learning use cases) to data platform and deep learning methods team
• Collaborate with machine learning expert teams in the organization (across locations)
• Become an internal expert of the domain (point cloud / sensor fusion) in the data group
• Participate in pilot and series project implementation
• Represent data management in a cross-functional international development team
• University degree (BSc, MSc) in a technical area: Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related
• At least 3 years of relevant job experience
• Experience in Python (or other object oriented languages)
• Hands on experience in at least one of the following domains:
o Point cloud signal processing (analysis, manipulation, visualization)
o Sensor fusion data processing
• Proactive, “can do” mindset, open for new technologies and solutions
• Good command of English language
• Collaborative, open-minded, team player attitude
In addition, it would be beneficial to have
• Hands on experience with industry standard formats and methods (i.e. ROS)
• Experience as a business analyst
• Experience with data-driven development
• Experience with agile development methods
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)