Continental Deep Learning Software Engineer in Budapest DWTN, Hungary
Deep Learning Software Engineer
At our ADAS AI Competence Center, in the heart of Budapest, we are working on the most
innovative systems of modern times, the “eye” of autonomous driving. Our aim is to develop
Deep Learning techniques that sense and understand the vehicle environment, based on
single cameras or multi-sensor networks.
We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of autonomous
driving and provide highly optimized software solutions that serve as the platform for the
development to bring deep learning techniques into our camera products: forward looking
cameras, surround view cameras, high resolution 3D flash lidar, and sensor fusion systems.
• Enable your machine learning engineer and data scientist colleagues to work with the best developer tools possible
• Develop, maintain and provide support for our own developer tools
• Integrate internal, 3rd party, and open source tools, frameworks, etc.
• Identify needs and specify requirements for future developer tools
• Collaborate with our Platform Group providing tools and services
• Collaborate with our deep learning groups, help integrate our developer tools with their workflows
• University degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) in a technical area: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related
• 3+ years of experience in software development
• A customer-focused mindset, with your customers being your deep learning software engineering colleagues
• Experience setting up or maintaining and supporting Python projects
• Experience with most of the tools listed below and willingness to learn on the job
In addition, it would be beneficial to have:
• Willingness to work with a high degree of autonomy, defining and achieving your own goals with low supervision
• Experience with Python package management
• Experience with Git
• Experience with Unix/Linux based software development
• Experience with Docker based software development and packaging
• Experience with CI/CD configuration (Jenkins)
• Experience with Deep Learning frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow)
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)