Continental Sensor Fusion Product Owner in Budapest DWTN, Hungary
Sensor Fusion Product Owner
In the Continental ADAS Budapest Artificial Intelligence Competence Centre, we are creating the next generation of software solutions to power safety-critical systems and enable autonomous driving features in new vehicles around the globe. We are working towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate thousands of fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. Our aim is to develop cutting edge techniques that sense and understand the vehicle environment.
We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of autonomous driving and to bring world class perception solutions into our camera products: forward looking cameras, surround view cameras, high resolution 3D flash lidar, and sensor fusion systems.
▪ be responsible for the technical mastership of the product
▪ support the team by understanding the technical demands to the product by the customer
▪ evaluate and improves product quality and value creation
▪ be responsible for accepting the iteration plan
Organizes and structures technical project work
▪ be responsible for order processing and product backlog management
▪ purposefully prioritize product requirements of customers and stakeholders into feasible work packages
▪ lead breakdown of work packages into small, manageable packages and validates requirements to appropriate granulartity of the team
▪ align with the customer project specific feature owners to coordinate the delivery of the work packages to the different projects
▪ be in contact with the customers and stakeholders
▪ clarify customer requirements and expectations
▪ collaborate with Product Management to plan and deliver solutions
▪ communicate current project status - internally and externally
▪ represent the product vision to the team as well as to the organization
▪ represent the product/CEM Features to the customer
▪ represent the team in the product increment planning
▪ participate in daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review, retrospectives - if invited by the team
University degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) in a technical area: Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related
At least 3 years relevant experience
Work experience in project management
Good command of the English language
Collaborative, open-minded, team player attitude
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)