Continental Intern - Technical Marketing in Carpinteria, California
Intern - Technical Marketing
Working with Business Development Team (Marketing, Sales, Applications Engineering) for customer facing engagements using LiDAR sensors and Marketing activities, including Marketing Communications, Technical Product Specification writing, testing and demonstrating LiDAR, assisting in Forecasting, Order Administration, configuring and shipping products.
• Create promotional slides and videos, using science and art technologies to create promotional and educational purposes (content creation).
• Collecting data and generating marketing videos of defined test scenarios.
• Updating software and firmware of LiDAR sensor for customer deliveries.
• Executing test cases in lab and vehicle environment using ROS (Robotics Operation System).
• Documentation and logistics and tracking of customer deliveries.
• Analysis, documentation of customer forecasts and NDAs.
• Must be enrolled in a US accredited degree program
• Must maintain a minimum GPA of a 2.8
• Actively enrolled in undergrad/grad coursework pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Media and Art, and Computer Science degree or equivalent
• Able to complete a one-year internship August 2021 – August 2022
• Must have a Junior class standing or higher
• Must be willing to work On-site for most assignments
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Marketing and Sales
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.