Continental Engineer QMPP in Changchun, China
▪ Customer interface for running project.
▪ Follow up customer audit and release the product from customer.
▪ New project launch together with project team.
▪ Leading customer quality issue handling and report ( 8D report).
▪ 4M change leading from application till to final release.
▪ CQTS tool mentainence , PCN/PTN case handling.
▪ Trouble shoting for customer or project quality problem.
- Bachelor Degree or Above with Mechanical or Electrical Related Major.
2.Working experience for customer quality and project quality 2 years above.
3.Working experience in automotive part manufacture area 2 years above.
4.Good English speaking.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
Vehicle Networking and Information (VNI)