Continental ESS Quality Manager in Changshu, China
ESS Quality Manager
▪ Development of Quality Objectives and strategy and monitoring performance against targets.
▪ Provide direction, support and guidance to all reporting functions
▪ Manage on a daily basis all reporting functions
▪ Where appropriate set targets / objectives for reporting functions
▪ Maintenance and development of the Quality Management System in accordance with internal, external and international standards.
▪ Ensure that the requirements relating to the QMS are followed
▪ Develop and maintain in conjunction with QMS dept schedules for Product and Process audits
▪ Assessing suppliers and maintenance of a supplier performance monitoring system.
▪ Management of all Quality related customer interfaces including satisfactory reaction to non compliant material.
▪ Collating and analysing performance data and charts and developing improvement plans where necessary
▪ Determine and provide suitables measurables for departmental performance which match the overall plant objectives
▪ Provide departmental summary data for management reporting
▪ To ensure that all related documentation required to support production is planned and available at the required time
▪ Build up the relevant Quality functions to meet Internal and External requirements
▪ Writing technical documents and reports to support above.
▪ Defining clear procedures and instructions to support the Quality Management System.
▪To provide feedback to the relevant own departments regarding performance
▪ need train and coach the subordinates.
▪ succession planning: develop local successors for superiors.
▪ Other duties assigned by supervisor.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)