Continental Internal Communications Coordinator in Clinton, Mississippi
Internal Communications Coordinator
Continental Tire has been around for nearly 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. Our Clinton, MS, location is seeking an Internal Communications Coordinator to join our Communications group. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is a self-starter and is experienced leveraging multiple communication channels to connect with their target audience.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
• Actively contributes to the creation and implementation of the core value based internal communication strategy at the Clinton tire plant.
• Manages internal communication tools, channels and content, both online and print to ensure an atmosphere that fosters feedback and motivates the workforce. Maintain online platforms including ConNext (internal communication portal) and the Clinton Intranet Page on a weekly basis. Maintain boards and screens in the training center and plant on a weekly basis. Support the implementation of further tools and channels at the Clinton plant. Writing and Editing Online and Print Material. Develop stories for monthly newsletter.
• Ensures that the branding of the Clinton plant follows corporate design guidelines.
• Ensure that the global leadership remains aware of important milestones and progress in Clinton. Supports plant departments in communicating their projects and initiatives. i.e. Safety, Quality, Health, Leadership Initiatves, Internal Employer Branding, etc.
• Plan, organize and execute internal activities including town hall meetings, family day and milestone celebrations (i.e. anniversary of plant opening, 500th employee hired).
• Coordinates meetings. Supports administrative tasks such as ordering promotional material, aligning with agencies and internal stakeholders. Assists Communications Manager in all communication related tasks.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, HR
• 1-2 years of internal communications experience
• Experience managing projects in defined budgets
• Ability to communicate with diverse audiences
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
• Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.