Continental Maintenance Technician in Clinton, Mississippi
Continental Tire has been around for nearly 150
years, we’ve been changing the way the world
moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable
and accessible to all. Our Clinton. MS location is
seeking a highly self-motivated and passionate Lead
Maintenance Technician to join our Plant
Maintenance Department. The ideal candidate has
great trouble shooting and PLC skills.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
• Attend to breakdowns and planned maintenance
during the shift.
• Ensure that all allocated maintenance activities are
done in a safe and timely manner.
• Participate in the up-keep of the maintenance
area, workshop and tools according to 5S standards.
• Participate in machinery improvement activities to
improve machine reliability.
• Report in detail all work performed on the shift
through SAP PM ensuring that all Work Orders for
activities are confirmed in SAP PM by the end of the
• Carry out maintenance activities according to
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a
global industry leader!
• Associates degree in Maintenance or related field
OR 5+ years industrial maintenance in leu of degree
• Strong electrical, mechanical / mechatronics
• PLC experience with Siemens and Allen Bradley
• Pneumatic and Hydraulic experience
• Able to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Must be a team player
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Willing to work 8-hour rotational shift pattern
• Ability work in a challenging start up environment
• Willing to travel for training
Associates in technical degree with 1+ maintenance
• Ability to bend, stoop, squat, reach, twist, climb,
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. frequently.
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
We will not sponsor individuals for employment
visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.