Continental Material Handler II Rework in Clinton, Mississippi
Material Handler II Rework
Minor Rework Operator
The Rework Work Operator will read specs and perform both details and routine repair operations on tires and routes the assemblies to the next operation.
• Will operate motorized vehicles to move material to specified locations.
• Responsible for locating, marking, and identifying compounds, including special markings for Halobuty, B460, and clean out compounds
• Responsible for batch release of rework compounds
• Read specifications, use hand tools, and gauging devices, to monitor current and ongoing product quality
• Perform actions with a control panel interface, both automatic and manual
• High School Diploma/GED
• 1+ Years in a manufacturing environment or relevant experience
• Successful completion of a minimum Work Keys:
-Locating Info 5
-Reading for Information 4
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to lift tires onto conveyors
• Ability to work rotating shifts days, nights, weekends
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle’s only link with the road. They transmit all forces onto the road. It is the tire technology that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time and stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.
Manufacturing Operations and Production
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.7425. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.