Continental Production Scheduler in Clinton, Mississippi
Continental Tire has been around for nearly 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. Our Clinton, MS, location is seeking a Production Scheduler to join our manufacturing team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
The Production Scheduler role is responsible for translating customer orders into actionable daily production plans. Experience in high volume, high product mix manufacturing business is necessary to successfully navigate role.
• Strategic production planning through supporting the creation of the production budget, maintaining master data, and machine availability through capacity planning.
• With Sequencing Team build daily production planning.
• Closely monitor fulfillment rates and troubleshoot any unplanned interruptions including unscheduled machine downtime, inventory discrepancies, etc.
• Support determination of mold demands including coordinating asset transfers between plants.
• Monitor slow-moving inventory to minimize stock on hand and potential obsolescence in coordination with Warehouse and Quality Teams.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• 2+ years’ experience in production scheduling or bachelor’s degree and Manufacturing Internship
• Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
• Strong communication and planning skills
• Demonstrated ability to work across multiple plant functions
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
• 2+ years’ experience in production scheduling
• Tire Manufacturing Experience
• Experience with SAP
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.7425. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.