Continental Automotive Application Research Specialist in Fairlawn, Ohio
Automotive Application Research Specialist
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Fairlawn, OH location is seeking an Automotive Application Research Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate would be willing to learn, is dependable, and would work well on a team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
The Automotive Application Research Specialist is responsible for providing accurate automotive application data to internal and external customers, coordinating the submission of electronic data to e-catalog providers, coordinating catalog printing and distribution, and staying up to date on the application industry standards and requirements.
• Develop and maintain methods to efficiently and effectively enter, update, monitor, and correct parts and application data into the application database.
• Develop and maintain method to efficiently and accurately map records to Industry Standard (AAIA)
• Expand application coverage by accurately researching, verify and maintaining application database
• Assist and assembly publication and delivery of electronic and paper catalog
• Provide application support to internal and external customers
• Other duties as assigned
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Minimum 2 Years of Automotive Parts Counter Experience or Automotive Catalog Application Data Experience.
• Working knowledge of relational databases.
• Proficient with AAIA standards.
• Familiar with product information exchange standards.
• Ability to analyze automotive application data.
• Must be mechanically inclined with a proven ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to maintain customer service focused
• Ability to review and analyze components
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
• Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
• Certification, Associates, or Bachelors degree with Automotive, Technical focus
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.
Marketing and Sales
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.7425. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.