Continental Conveying Solutions Regional Warehouse & Transportation Manager in Fairlawn, Ohio
Conveying Solutions Regional Warehouse & Transportation Manager
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Fairlawn, OH location is seeking a Regional Warehouse & Transportation Manager to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
• Overall responsibility to coordinate warehouse and transportation activities in the region and to foster collaboration to meet targets (e.g. reduce cost and inventories, maximize delivery reliability) and to represent the region towards internal and external contacts regarding Warehouse & Transport topics.
• Lead and develop the defined regional team in order to manage the interface between the customer and all relevant segments/departments for warehouse and transportation topics in the region.
• Represent the region towards internal and external contacts regarding warehouse and transportation topics and initiate, manage and implement action plans for continuous improvement.
• Ensures compliance with company policies/procedures and takes appropriate action when breached.
• Supports the development and deployment of the segment's strategy.
• Involvement in internal projects at Regional/Segment/BU level
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Supply Chain (preferred) or business, engineering, and/or equivalent.
• Minimum 7 years of professional experience required.
• At least 3 years’ experience leading/managing people required.
• Prior Supply Chain experience and/or experience related to Supply Chain required
• Warehouse & Transportation Management (including logistics policies, systems, and processes).
• Proven ability to establish and maintain strong customer relationships.
• Ability to have good communication skills both written and oral.
• Strong problem-solving skills and abilities.
• Ability to display strong entrepreneurial behavior.
• MBA preferred
• IT Systems and tools (SAP, Office, Salesforce).
• Experience, background, or knowledge in the procurement process.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.