Continental Technical Functional Analyst - SAP SD in Fort Mill, South Carolina
Technical Functional Analyst - SAP SD
Fort Mill, SC
Continental Tire has been around for 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. The America’s headquarters located in Fort Mill, South Carolina is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented SAP - SD Technical/Functional Analyst to join our Information Technology group. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable. This role could also work out of our San Luis Potosí, Mexico location, if necessary.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
• In this role, the incumbent will perform senior level SAP SD functional & technical duties (including configuration and program development) in support of the delivery of advanced business system design, analysis and programming products on schedule and in accordance with Continental requirements and department standards and policies
• Work as member of the global IT team with all areas of SD to resolve process, operational and technical issues
• Responsible for the design, develop, implementation and support, both technically and functionally, of the SD module part of SAP-based Standard Business System, including, SD Master data & Org Structures, Order Management and Fulfillment, ATP processes, Dispatching & Shipping, Billing, Pricing, SD Inbound/Outbound processes, integration to FI, CO, MM, WM modules and TM Systems.
• Serve as a primary client-facing engagement leader and, thus, is accountable for establishing and executing within a given project
• Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be designed, programmed, tested, debugged and documented, including reports, interfaces, business forms, user exits and data migration activities
• Coordinate with members of the respective global team, ensuring consistency in the design and adherence to established business processes and policies
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Mechanical Engineering or another related field
• 5 years of SAP – SD (Sales and Distribution) experience
• Strong ABAP programming skills and functional business support experience
• Project Management skills and experience
• Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future for this job opening
• 7 years of SAP – SD experience. (Design, develop, implementation and support, both technically and functionally, of the SD module part of SAP)
•Relocation is only offered for domestic candidates. Only in the case of international internal Continental employees applying to the position, relocation would be possible
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle’s only link with the road. They transmit all forces onto the road. It is the tire technology that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time and stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.7425. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.