Continental Accounts Officer in Frankfurt, India
• Verification and posting of Debit and Credit Notes for Discounts / Special Schemes etc
• Verification of Traveling Bills.
• Dealer Management - Security Refunds etc.
• Customer -wise outstanding Reconciliation
• Voucher posting (Journal/ Collection/ Cash/ Bank Payments)
• Customer collection and clear the accounts.
• Reconciliation of Bank and customers’ accounts
• Credit Management- Knowledge of creation / upgration of Customer Master, credit limit of customer
• Knowledge of CMS system for collection accounting
• Assist in preparing details of statutory & Tax audits
• Knowledge of Financial Statements (PL/BS)
• Follow up for collecting payments for overdue cases.
• Scrutiny of debtor’s accounts
B. Com. With 5 year experience in accounting SAP R/3 Basic knowledge, Module FI, SD, Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, Proficient with Excel and Word for account reconciliations and analysis reporting.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.