Continental HVE System Test Engineer Sr Staff in Guadalajara, Mexico
HVE System Test Engineer Sr Staff
• Lead ET system testing and evaluation for electronic, electromechanical, and electrical products for electrified vehicles.
• Define test cases based on system interfaces
Define DV, PV tests from customer requirements following VT product base test plans
• Support customer returns troubleshooting and evaluations, interactions with customer
• Responsible create and develop test scripts according to test specification
• Perform and control deviation reporting with development
• Review requirements for testability and support renegotiation of requirements with customer
• Support system release (test report, technical release, internal)
• Ensure traceability of test cases to requirements
• Documentation and presentation of work results
• Automate test cases on motor test bench
• Knowledge of test methods and test tools
• Support of Develop & Validate Repair Strategies
• Handle data analysis & reporting.
• Ensure operation safety and provide clear communication with test technician.
• Maintain and keep good record of equipment calibration and maintenance schedule status.
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or related engineering discipline
• 2+ years of electrical or electro-mechanical test engineering experience
• 2+ years of creating and developing test scripts
• 2+ years of experience in testing power electronics products & components (Dyno testing, torque, speed, circuitry, soldering)
• Master’s degree in Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering
• 5+ years of high voltage automotive test engineering experience
• 5+ years of experience with teardown, assembly, component, functional and system testing & document results on complex circuits & Electro-mechanical devices
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion vehicles, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electric drives, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2019, Vitesco Technologies, a Continental business area, recorded sales of EUR 7.8 billion and employs almost 40,000 people at around 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.