Continental Inside Sales Representative in Halstead, Kansas
Inside Sales Representative
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Halstead, Kansas location is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our conveyor belt team. The ideal candidate would be willing to learn, is dependable and would work well on a team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
This Inside Sales Representative (ISR) would serve as the primary sales contact for the Legg conveyor belt brand as well as assist in selling Continental agricultural belt. AOP levels will be established for all accounts and these will be assigned to the inside sales representative.
Additionally, the inside sales representative serves as a sales support resource for outside sales associates.
This ISR position is responsible for contacting customers, providing quotes, implementing price increases, answering product application questions and driving revenue growth with these accounts.
• Qualify sales leads for all web-based or phone inquiries from prospective distributors or end-users. Document and track in Salesforce.
• Inside sales account duties include:
Develop professional relationships with customers to understand their product and quantity needs.
Understand product portfolio and effectively recommend products and solutions to customers: Offer alternative products or solutions to meet customers’ needs. If something is stocked out, offer comparable spec to meet customers’ requirements.
Provide quotes, pricing verification, inventory checks and delivery estimates as needed
• Resolve complaints and conflicts as they relate to keeping customers satisfied. Communicate issues to management and work to resolve/settle disputes within company guidelines/policy.
• Insure invoices are paid on time and payment residuals addressed promptly with all inside sales accounts.
• Use resources, (LinkedIn) to develop contacts and new customers
• Inside Sales representatives key objective will to beat revenue AOP for their respective accounts
• As required, the insides sales representative may be required to visit accounts to discuss significant business growth opportunities
• Assist outside sales with Conveyor Belt Quote Hit Rate, generating sales leads, obtaining quotes from pricing teams, and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
· Immediate Benefits
· Paid Time Off
· Tuition & Employee Discounts
· Annual Bonus
· Employer 401(k) Match
· And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Bachelor’s degree OR 2 + years working in a inside sales environment if no relevant degree
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to understand commercial, shipping/logistics and manufacturing processes.
• Analytical and problem solving mindset
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Computer proficient and able to use Microsoft Office products.
• Ability to portray professionalism and confidence to customers via phone and e-mail.
• Superior relationship building skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to multi-task and handle large volume of work efficiently and accurately.
• Individual needs to be an excellent team player and engage in regular and productive interaction with both the customer and their own organization.
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
• No relocation offered. Position is eligible for a sign-on bonus.
• 2 + years working in a inside sales environment
• Prior experience working inside sales or dealing with the management/scheduling of a manufacturing production environment is preferred.
• Industrial products’ sales trainee graduate would be preferred
• Experience using Salesforce CRM, SAP and Microsoft Office preferred.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.
Marketing and Sales
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.