Continental eXplore Manufacturing IT Trainee in Hefei, China
eXplore Manufacturing IT Trainee
Trainee Program for high potentials in Tire Manufacturing IT.
Local processes in the Plant (Full)
▪ Introduction to technologies and machines in PLT/CVT Plant - department rotation, a profound introduction into plant operations, production processes and IT systems
▪ 4 month shop floor experience including 2 weeks shift work
▪ Manufacturing/Engineering/IT projects within the plant (min. 2) including PROMT training
• Working together with local Business Partners throughout the program
IT Systems (Full)
• Introduction to IT Concepts, Manufacturing Systems, and Systems Interfaces - develop understanding of the data flow, capabilities and limitations of standard IT systems.
• Training with data analysis and software development tools and practices (SQL, Visual Studio, Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
• IT Project coordination to ensure requirements of Shop Floor and IT
• Training in technical problem solving
Trainee Pool (Shared)
▪ Project based training and assignments in a group of Manufacturing and Engineering, R&D and Manufacturing Controlling Trainees
▪ 1 individual assignment in Manufacturing/Engineering or IT
▪ 1 group assignment of in Manufacturing/Engineering or IT
▪ 1 Global Business Assignment (group assignment in cooperation with M&E, R&D and Controlling Trainee Pools)
▪ Technical Training of Tire Technology, Tire Development and Tire Production
▪ Soft skill trainings: Intercultural Training, CBS Training, Teambuilding
▪ The trainee pool is self organized as a PROMT project
Education - Bachelor degree in Engineering or Computer Science or comparable qualification (e.g. IT specialists, graduates from technical high/secondary/vocational schools with 2-3 years working experience in the following fields Production Processes, Databases & Data Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Programming)
Working Experience - After Bachelor degree Internships in Manufacturing/Engineering/IT desirable
If IT specialists or graduates from technical high/secondary/vocational schools min. of 2-3years work experience is required
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.