Continental Cyber Security Software Developer for Electrification Technology Iasi in Iasi, Romania
Cyber Security Software Developer for Electrification Technology Iasi
As a Cyber Security Software Developer it is expected that you will:
• Integrate existing software solutions in customer specific projects;
• Have a good overall understanding of communication protocols in general;
• Have a fair understanding of the hardware and of the systems for which you are developing SW to make sure you identify all the security risks;
• Acquire good understanding of the used SW architecture based on the AUTOSAR standard;
• Have knowledge on cryptographic algorithms strengths and weaknesses;
• Have knowledge on cyber-attack methods in automotive field.
• University degree in a relevant field (Automatic Control and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics etc.);
• Knowledge of electronics and microcontrollers;
• Knowledge of embedded applications;
• Knowledge of wireless networks security;
• Knowledge of structured multi-layered SW Architecture;
• Good programming skills in ANSI C;
• Full Professional Proficiency in English.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Powertrain division focuses on efficient and clean vehicle drive systems. Here, the division works to improve the performance of injection systems, turbochargers, transmission control units, sensors, actuator systems and exhaust-gas aftertreatment. At the same time, it paves the way for the electrification of vehicles with efficient systems technology and economical vehicle integration
Engineering, Research and Development