Continental Cybersecurity Software Developer for VED (Iasi) in Iasi, Romania
Cybersecurity Software Developer for VED (Iasi)
As cars become more and more connected, security and privacy of the automotive products have become a must in the industry. We are working on delivering cybersecurity solutions for top of the market automotive OEMs.
We focus to respect in our work products the 6 principles of cybersecurity: confidentiality, consistency, authenticity, availability, non-repudiation and privacy.
Your role as Embedded C Cybersecurity Software Developer will be to develop software solutions for a secure product and to achieve the security goals.
Do you want to be a Cyber Security Software Developer> These should spark your interest:
• Understand the role of cybersecurity in the automotive industry;
• Create and implement software solutions for connected cars;
• Understand the project’s architecture;
• Configure & Integrate Elektrobit/Vector Autosar packages based on project specifications;
• Perform root cause analysis;
• Debug past solutions & validate your own solutions.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which
will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• Masters or Bachelor’s engineering degree in Computer Science or related disciplines;
• Good programming skills in C embedded;
• Good understanding of microcontroller electronics;
• Software debugging capability and experience;
• Experience with Autosar;
• Basic understanding of security concepts;
• Embedded systems knowledge and experience in the automotive industry is a plus;
• Fluency in English;
• Proactive, self-motivated and a good team player.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)