Continental Finite Element Simulation Specialist for AMS (Iasi) in Iasi, Romania
Finite Element Simulation Specialist for AMS (Iasi)
Are you passionate about Mechanical Engineering?
Do you want to be part of the biggest Mechanical Engineering team in Romania?
Do you want to develop your career, working for the most desired employer in Romania?
We are the Finite Element Analysis team working mainly with Ansys.
We are looking for a new colleague with strong Physics and Mathematical background, able to learn to perform tasks like:
• Perform structural/vibration simulations in Ansys;
• Raw test data analysis and extraction of key parameters;
• Giving a meaningful interpretation to test data anomalies (this is where the physics background comes into play);
• Simulation data pre/post processing;
• Mathematical modeling of real physical systems;
• Create simplified models for faster simulations;
• Developing Multiphysics simulation workflows.
You will have an assigned mentor for the entire integration period that will guide you in the organization towards taking your responsibilities.
We have access to test labs and can request test results in the worldwide Continental network.
We also have several actual research subjects like EPDM rubber viscoelastic effect modeling or structure born noise propagation for electrical motors.
• University degree in a relevant field (e.g. Mechanics/ Mechatronics, Physics, Mathematics, Machine Manufacturing or Material Science);
• General calculation skills:
o process test or simulation data;
o create mathematical modeling of real physical systems;
• Knowledge of materials properties and behavior;
• Experience in using engineering tools like Ansys, Abacus or MATLAB;
• Previous work experience in a relevant field (2-3 years);
• Ability to communicate clearly and quickly complex ideas or concepts;
• Organizational and time management skills;
• Self-learning capabilities;
• Initiative, dedication, attention to detail;
• Full Professional Proficiency in English.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)