Continental Internship for Software Development HMI (Iasi) in Iasi, Romania
Internship for Software Development HMI (Iasi)
Passionate about programming but also interested in smart cars? Take a look at our Internship role in our Human Machine Interface team.
Our Human - Machine Interface Business Unit intuitively facilitates the interaction with the vehicle, offering focused and clear information to strengthen the driver’s trust in its individual functions. Developing solutions from instrument clusters, head-up displays and displays solutions, HMI makes the processing and management of information easy, intuitive and reliable. But HMI is also the right partner when it comes to infotainment. Advanced radio & multimedia solutions reflect the growing demand to seamlessly transfer the digital lifestyle of consumers into the vehicle and offer an innovative user experience.
As an Intern for Software Development role in our team, you can to contribute to the development of future display systems, that turn the car into a real digital companion by combining multiple types of communication.
Do you want to be part of our Software Development team? Then these should spark your interest:
• Be ready to implement software solutions in cross-domain project teams at international level;
• Experience each software development phase (client specifications, design, code, tests and validations);
• Collaborate with our architects, experienced developers and Integration & Testing colleagues, in order to achieve cohesive, performant and fully functional solutions;
• Bring your own ideas and contribution to the design and development of future connected cars;
• Work in Agile teams and in a safe environment to learn and improve;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• Ongoing studies in a relevant field (3rd and 4th year of faculty) or if you’ve already graduated;
• Good programming skills in C/C++;
• Good knowledge OOP principles;
• Good debugging skills;
• The willingness to work and learn in a friendly environment on a 6h or 8h / day schedule (30 or 40h/week);
• Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
• Good English skills that will enable an efficient communication with our international colleagues and clients;
• Curiosity and passion for understanding "how things work" and "how to create things that work".
If the above descriptions suits you, we will certainly like to meet you!
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
Vehicle Networking and Information (VNI)