Continental Internship for Supplier Quality Management Center of Excellence (Iasi) in Iasi, Romania
Internship for Supplier Quality Management Center of Excellence (Iasi)
The SQM (Supplier Quality Department) department’s main goal is to ensure that suppliers fulfill Continental standards in terms of quality. The SQM department is responsible to ensure that new projects that are being introduced into Continental will be awarded to the best suppliers, matching the requirements of each particular project. It is the department where extensive improvement projects are carried out in order to bring suppliers to state-of-the-art standards in terms of quality and communication.
The SQM is often times required to get involved in topics more or less outside of his area of expertise, i.e. logistics, development, purchasing and thus has to have a much broader view on the business, than just quality assurance and acquire more varied knowledge.
Do you want to become an Intern in our Supplier Quality Management department? These should spark your interest:
• Maintenance support (creation & distribution) of the central SQM (Supplier Quality Management) communication platforms (e.g. SharePoints, Regular newsletters, Blog)
• Support with the change management process on create, managing, monitoring, escalating of PCN (Process Change Notifications) activities within Continental Non-Electronics
• Work with Continental quality internal tools
• Work in international and multidisciplinary teams
• Interact with various Continental departments
You can be a perfect match to our team if:
• Undergoing/finished University courses (mechanics, electronics, economics);
• Microsoft Office demonstrated skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) are required;
• Fluent in written and spoken English language skills is required;
• Self-reliant working style, well organized and punctual;
• Able to prioritize work;
• Self driven working style;
• Demonstrates initiatives and is quick adapting.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
Automotive Cross Divisional Functions