Continental Internship Software Developer for Autonomous Mobility & Safety (Iasi) in Iasi, Romania
Internship Software Developer for Autonomous Mobility & Safety (Iasi)
Passionate about programming but also interested in smart cars? Look at our internship role in our Autonomous Mobility and Safety team.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
The Internship positions are open in the Software Development Teams within the Passive Safety and Sensorics and Vehicle Dynamics Business branches.
Do you want to be an intern in the software development team? These should spark your interest:
• support the development of embedded software in interdisciplinary project teams at international level;
• support the development of various software tools;
• support the SW Testing activities;
• regularly report the status of development to your direct manager;
• cooperate within your team colleagues and our international development teams.
• work with the following technologies: C/C++, MATLAB/Simulink, Function Design.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization. Moreover, the working hours are flexible in order to fit your University schedule.
You can be perfect match to our team if:
• You are are an active student at a University or just graduated in a relevant field (e.g. Automation and Computer science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics);
• You have basic programming skills in one of the following languages: C/C++, Matlab/Simulink
• You have basic knowledge of electronics (for using measurement equipment) and embedded systems is appreciated, but is not a must
• You have interest and understanding in System Architecture, Software Architecture, Autosar is appreciated, but is not a must
• You have medium level English skills.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)