Continental Invest Controller Financial Analyst (Iasi) in Iasi, Romania
Invest Controller Financial Analyst (Iasi)
Controlling Service Center (CSC) provides worldwide, regionally services related to business administration area, for company’s divisions and subdivisions, as economic data analysis, preparation and analysis of financial statements, strategic planning reports, monthly consolidated reports, in order to supply valuable information to the management.
Do you want to be a Financial Analyst? Then these should spark your interest:
• You will be part of multinational team of Invest controlling Area;
• Learn and work in a multicultural environment, using specific applications and databases;
• Monthly Reporting of Investment Key Figures;
• Analyze Month End results regarding deviations;
• Consolidation and Presentation of Month End results to Management;
• Coordination of the Forecast-Process;
• Initiation, coordination of Budget Investment process;
• Check and review of Capital Requests in terms of plausibility, profitability calculations and compliance with procedures;
• Drive quality improvement initiatives;
• Business Partner for Controlling departments and plants in terms of investment related topics
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• University or Master Degree in Finance/ Economics/ Economical Engineering;
• advanced English skills for writing, reading and speaking;
• very good Excel and PowerPoint skills;
• good command of business processes and technical understanding.
We would appreciate skills like:
• learning capacity and analytical skills;
• self-discipline, able to take initiative;
• quality orientated, reliability;
• open communication and good teamwork.
If the above descriptions suits you, we will certainly like to meet you!
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Finance and Controlling
Automotive Cross Divisional Functions