Continental Junior Software Developer for Vehicle Networking & Information (Iasi) in Iasi, Romania
Junior Software Developer for Vehicle Networking & Information (Iasi)
If you are an enthusiastic, eager to take responsibilities and to benefit from our growth, come to be part of our team!
We are looking for a passionate developer, willing to drive the future together. Your role will be to develop highly sophisticated solutions for innovative projects, to integrate various software components from a large number of 3rd party suppliers or to develop new applications for our projects.
Do you want to be a Software Developer C/C++ for VNI (Iasi) ? These should spark your interest:
• you will participate to the development of an extensive range of products;
• in VNI CE department, our portfolio includes features as: over the air update, emergency calls, stolen vehicle tracking, vehicle location by GPS, wireless vehicle safety communications, vehicle diagnostics, maintenance notifications, navigation, cluster control, communication using a wide range of protocols (USB, ETH, CAN etc.);
• as a software developer in our team, you develop hardware-related software for innovative telematics & infotainment products;
• you are responsible for the conception and implementation of the components;
• you are involved in development and improvement activities
• you work in Agile teams and in a SAFE environment with focus on learn, adapt and improve;
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Automatic Control and Computer Science, Informatics, Mathematics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering, etc.);
Good knowledge of OOP Principles in C++ or other Object Oriented Languages or knowledge of Embedded programming language;
You have good knowledge of C/C++ ;
You have basic knowledge of programming under generic operating systems (e.g.: Linux, Windows);
You are skilled in logical and structural thinking;
You have good communication skills and team oriented approach;
You are advanced in English - speaking, writing and listening.
Would be a plus if you:
Have experience in automotive industry;
Have experience in software development process;
Have experience in SW Tools: Jira, git, etc;
Have knowledge in Agile process;
Have basic Electronics knowledge
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
Vehicle Networking and Information (VNI)