Continental Mechanical Project Manager for AMS (Iasi) in Iasi, Romania
Mechanical Project Manager for AMS (Iasi)
Are you passionate about Mechanical Engineering?
Do you want to be part of one of the biggest Mechanical Engineering team in Romania?
Do you want to develop your career, working for the most desired employer in Romania?
Do you want to develop products and systems for intelligent cars?
Take a look at our Mechanical Project Manager role inside Autonomous Mobility and Safety team.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops active/passive safety technologies and controls for vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics.
Do you want to be a Mechanical Project Manager? These activities should spark your interest:
• Develop and maintain the Mechanical Project Plan with cost, quality, risk analysis and timing throughout life of project;
• Plan the tasks and assign them to project team members;
• Coordinate and control project activities and assure they are in line with the project plan;
• Manage problem resolution and change management process including impacts to project timing, cost, overall risks;
• Contribute to the quotation activities;
• Tailor activities according to the projects needs and follow the defined processes;
• Offer support for the introduction of the developed project into production.
You will have an assigned mentor the entire integration period that will help you integrate in the organization and guide you towards taking your responsibilities
You can be a perfect match with our team if you have:
• University degree in a relevant field (e.g. Mechanics/ Mechatronics, Machine manufacturing and industrial management);
• Experience in project management (complete or discipline)
• Good knowledge of project management methods (e.g. resource allocation, risk management etc.)
• Previous work experience in a relevant field (3-5 years);
• Knowledge of mechanical design process, manufacturing and quality standards;
• Good coordination skills and organizing abilities;
• Good presentation and communication skills;
• Initiative, dedication, attention to detail;
• Full Professional Proficiency in English;
• Automotive experience is an advantage;
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)