Continental Problem Resolution Specialist for Autonomous Driving (Iasi) in Iasi, Romania
Problem Resolution Specialist for Autonomous Driving (Iasi)
Each one of us can contribute to a better future. You can do this on a daily basis on a Problem Resolution Specialist role if you join our team.
Through its Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area, Continental has been pursuing the long-term strategy of Vision Zero for years, innovating solutions that contribute to greater road safety. We believe in a “driverless” future with zero car accidents and that’s why accident prevention and protection of drivers and passengers in collisions are all focal points in vehicle development.
More important, one research and development branch inside Continental - Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) - contributes to this vision by providing both sensors (from simple ultrasonic parking sensors to radars and advanced stereo or surround view cameras) and computation platforms for running safety, maneuvering and cruising functionalities.
We are looking for a charismatic and goal-oriented person, who is willing to join our great team, in the pursuit of building the future together. Basically, our teams need help in tracking, identifying and report the open problems that arise in their projects. On this role you will be expected to support them in this quest by applying the internal processes of problem resolution management.
Would you like to join our team? These should spark your interest:
• Create tickets & problem report statistics/metrics including issue burn down curves
• Classify new customer tickets in JIRA;
• Assign new problem reports to respective function delivery owner / responsible to be resolved;
• Track issue (problem reports) workflow and monitorize/ update status;
• Offer support to management and customer regarding the status of tickets & problem reports. Prepare and moderate internal and customer meetings;
• Check and ensure correct implementation of problem resolution management process;
• Inform project teams about the flow that needs to be respected in order to complete tickets & problem report;
• Contribute to continuous improvement of problem resolution management flow;
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• Experience working with JIRA & EazyBI
• Experience working with Microsoft Office package;
• Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
• A high level of initiative and enjoy leading problems towards solutions;
• Good planning and organization skills;
• Good communication and presentation skills;
• Scripting, query language (for reports generation) are a plus;
• Agile workflow, V-cycle process flow are a plus;
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Engineering, Information Technology
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)