Continental Regional Operational Purchaser with German for VT (Iasi/Timisoara) in Iasi, Romania
Regional Operational Purchaser with German for VT (Iasi/Timisoara)
• Performing the tactical buying, sourcing and supplier management activities within defined value limits (0-25k€, depending on region), to achieve cost-efficient, accurate and on time purchases, including compliance to Vitesco Technologies purchasing policies;
• Manage operational tasks surrounding the Purchase to Pay process (Ad-hoc Negotiations/quoting, storeroom new part setup/confirmations/price changes, catalog creation identification/support, Data Admin support, and additional administrative tasks as defined);
• Support stakeholder/supplier care and ensure requisition and purchase orders resolution, confirming quality and on time delivery of results within the agreed framework;
• Contribute to continuous investigation, development and implementation for automation solutions (RPA, Internal/External Catalogs, & other streamlining concepts);
• Support & suggest sustainable Purchasing innovations, process improvements and cost savings initiatives to achieve optimal capacity and process efficiencies;
• Support implementation of technology-related process improvement opportunities (e.g., new version for backend and ordering systems, purchasing catalogs, etc);
• Mentor and/or coach newer team members, when necessary, on technical topics to obtain expected results, and to integrate new members in the organization.
• Academic degree in business administration, engineering or comparable qualification
• Experience in Purchasing or related field (HG 8/9)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
• SAP knowledge and work experience
• Fluent English language skills
• Advanced written and oral communication skills in German.
• Good negotiation, persuasion and diplomatic skills
• Second language fluently written and spoken
• Advanced analytics skills
• Ability to work under pressure, driving execution
• Creativity, reliability, integrity, teamwork, operates with global perspective.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion vehicles, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electric drives, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2019, Vitesco Technologies, a Continental business area, recorded sales of EUR 7.8 billion and employs almost 40,000 people at around 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.