Continental Reliability Tester/Validation Engineer for QL (Iasi) in Iasi, Romania
Reliability Tester/Validation Engineer for QL (Iasi)
Do you want to be a Reliability Tester/Validation Engineer? These should spark your interest as these should be your tasks:
• Hook-up new projects and track them;
• Analyze the requirements;
• Coordinate the Reliability tasks within the project;
• Do the interface to function REL Design Support and REL Test Laboratory;
• Provide qualification Cost Estimation & Feasibility study;
• Write up the environmental Qualification Program;
• Do the Product Validation documentation and report creation;
• Participate in development tests and on-site reaction on test result with hardware modification to solve weak Reliability issues;
• Offer "Design Support" during development: test recommendations for changes during and after development process of control units;
• Do continuous cooperation with the project team to reach common project targets;
• Participate to small design activities and laboratory improvement projects;
• Execute the reliability tests and reports following the laboratory processes;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
You will be a perfect match if you:
• Have a University Degree in Electronics, Electrotechnics, Telecommunications, AC, Mechanics, MPT, Chemical;
• Have general experience in HW Engineering / Physics /Mechanics;
• Have REL knowledge (is a plus);
• Have knowledge of analog/digital electronic design techniques;
• Have knowledge of instrumentation for measurement and control equipment;
• Have automotive experience (is an advantage);
• Have good communication skills - within teams and multiple locations worldwide;
• Are organized, results & customer oriented person;
• Know English language: advanced;
• Know German language (is a plus).
What we offer:
• Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
• Flexible working time;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Automotive Cross Divisional Functions