Continental Software Developer C#/Visual Studio for Autonomous Driving (Iasi) in Iasi, Romania
Software Developer C#/Visual Studio for Autonomous Driving (Iasi)
Highly skilled in programming? You should see what proposition we have for you. We are looking for a Software Developer in our Integration and Verification Engineering team.
Continental has been pursuing the long-term strategy of Vision Zero for years, innovating solutions that contribute to greater road safety. One research and development branch inside Continental - Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) - contributes to this vision through:
• Safety Driving functions that are able to detect safety critical situations by different means and support the driver’s inputs by either assisting interventions of e.g. brakes, engine or steering or even by active control of those actuators.
• Cruising Driving functions that provide a comfort increase through the automation of the normal driving task (eg Lane Keeping Assist, Automated Cruise Control).
• Maneuvering systems that address safety as well as an increasing automation of the parking task.
Do you want to be part of our Integration and Verification Engineering team? These should spark your interest:
• Creation of a Visual Studio C# graphical user interface for the Lifetime tester
• Connection to the .Net NI Teststand API Interface
• Integration and execution of already existing NI Teststand sequences
• Adding new functionalities due to changing requirements
• Creation of a data management system
• Document deliverables, ensuring configuration management and project/test management reporting.
• Collaborate with an international development team and customers.
• Knowledge sharing within the team and group.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• Graduated in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer science, Automatics, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Medical Bioengineering);
• Good programming skills in C#
• Gained at least 1 years of relevant professional experience in the field of Windows application or .NET service development
• Knowledge or experience in the following areas will be considered a plus: NI Teststand, automotive systems, embedded systems
• Good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
Engineering, Research and Development
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)