Continental Software Developer for Automotive (Iasi) in Iasi, Romania
Software Developer for Automotive (Iasi)
Passionate about programming and also interested in shaping the technologies that form the car of tomorrow?
For 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all. By linking people with their destinations, we link people and their destinies through our cutting-edge technologies and employee culture.
Do you want to be part of our team? These should spark your interest:
• Analyze and understand internal requirements and customer requirements;
• Participate in the creation and analysis of the system and software architecture;
• Propose and implement software solutions;
• Support continuous integration and testing;
• Bring your own ideas and contribution to the development of innovative products;
• Cooperate with international development teams and synchronize with our internal customers.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Our Teams are diverse, therefore our opportunities for Software Developers are many. The following candidate profile is orientative, so if you have skills in any of the following areas, don't hesitate to apply! We're gonna match you accordingly with our teams profile.
• University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Automatic Control and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, etc.).
• Knowledge of Embedded Programming or C/C+• Knowledge of OOP principles & programming skills in other object-oriented languages;
• Knowledge of embedded systems & AUTOSAR is highly appreciated;
• Depending on the Business Unit, basic knowledge of control engineering and electronics (for using measurement equipment) are appreciated.
• Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
• Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
• Curiosity and passion for understanding "how things work" and "how to create things that work".
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Automotive Cross Divisional Functions