Continental Software Developer for Automotive Safety AMS (Iasi) in Iasi, Romania
Software Developer for Automotive Safety AMS (Iasi)
Passionate about programming but also interested in creating safety systems for intelligent cars?
You can now make your passions meet in our Passive Safety and Sensorics business unit. We are part of the Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area and we link driving dynamics sensors and surrounding sensors with passive safety systems. Thus, we are able to develop effective integrated safety concepts.
Do you want to be a Software Developer? These should spark your interest:
• Analyzing and coordinating internal requirements and customer requirements;
• Participation in the creation and analysis of the system and software architecture;
• Bring your own ideas and contribution to the development of innovative products;
• Develop solutions for embedded software;
• Follow company standards applicable in all SW development phases (requirements, specifications, code, tests, validations);
• Cooperate with international development teams and synchronize with our internal customers.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Automatic Control and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics etc.).
• Knowledge of embedded systems and C programming.
• Depending on the Business Unit, basic knowledge of control engineering and electronics (for using measurement equipment) are appreciated.
• Good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)