Continental Software Team Leader for Electronic Controls (Iasi) in Iasi, Romania
Software Team Leader for Electronic Controls (Iasi)
As a Team Leader for the Software Developer Team your tasks will include:
• Disciplinary and technical leadership for one of our products Central Powertrain Controller, Engine Management, Central Driving Charging Controller;
• Establishment, management and further development of a qualified team in coordination with the department management;
• Management of necessary technical escalations in the project environment;
• Contributing to the internal communication regarding the presentation of technical results;
• Approvals for activities within the team leader function;
• Plan, organize, lead and control the work of the people in your team, in order to ensure they deliver high quality software solutions;
• Allocate incoming work, existing resources and sets up priorities in order to meet upcoming / ongoing tasks and have balanced workload;
• Support team members in their assignments;
• Manage hiring, coaching, career planning and salary recommendations of your team members;
• Organize appropriate training of employees in order to continuously improve their level of technical know-how;
• Perform periodical evaluation for team members;
• Be the main contact person between internal customers and team members;
• Collaborate with other Continental teams to ensure synchronization across multiple teams, contributing to the final Continental deliverables; international collaboration is required.
• University degree in electronical engineering or comparable qualification;
• Professional experience in people management;
• At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of embedded software development;
• Very good English language skills (written and spoken);
• Good analytical reasoning, problem solving skills and ability to understand complex systems;
• Good communication and presentation skills;
• Good planning and organizing abilities;
• Passion for working in an international team;
• Initiative, dedication, attention to detail;
• Ability to take decisions based on limited amount of information.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion vehicles, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electric drives, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2019, Vitesco Technologies, a Continental business area, recorded sales of EUR 7.8 billion and employs almost 40,000 people at around 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.