Continental SQM Controlling for Vitesco Technologies (Iasi) in Iasi, Romania
SQM Controlling for Vitesco Technologies (Iasi)
As SQM Controlling you responsibilities will be:
▪ Analysis, Coordination and preparing from monthly and forecast Reports for Purchasing/Supplier Quality, as well as other Key Performance indicator on worldwide basis;
▪ Communication, coordination and follow-up of due dates and targets in regard of Reporting and Planning;
▪ Participation in the development of new concepts for Purchasing/SQM Controlling;
▪ Support in the development of new application with internal and external partners (including training),
▪ Key user for defined Purchasing/SQM Reporting application;
▪ Create independently Analysis and Reports for special projects and topics;
▪ Contact partner for ad-hoc analysis.
• Academic degree in Business Informatics or Business Administration;
• Experience in the above-mentioned field, preferably in Automotive or comparable industry;
• Experience in Controlling to support the development of complex reporting projects.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion vehicles, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electric drives, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2019, Vitesco Technologies, a Continental business area, recorded sales of EUR 7.8 billion and employs almost 40,000 people at around 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.