Continental System Engineer for Vitesco Technologies (Iasi) in Iasi, Romania
System Engineer for Vitesco Technologies (Iasi)
As System Engineer in Vitesco Technologies you'll be involved in:
• Development, selection and ensuring the efficient use of energy storage systems for automotive applications
• Multi-disciplinary coordination of customer and system requirements with the various development areas
• Design and selection of components and system element;
• Preparation and approval of specifications;
• Integrate specific features in functional safety context;
• Support different discipline development teams;
• Feedback system test results in the development process;
• Manage problem resolution and change management process including impacts to project timing, cost, overall risks;
• Travel for technical workshops, for analysis or fixes at customer (side or at) production site in case production issues arise.
• University Degree (technical profile: Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, chemistry, physics or electro-chemical background);
• Experience on Change-, Version- and Requirements Management (e.g. MKS, DOORS, EA);
• Experience in implementation of ISO262626 standards is an advantage
• Knowledge of Matlab/Simulink;
• Previous professional experience in the automotive sector is an advantage.
• High quality orientation
• Strong communication and team skills
• Fluent English
• Passion for working in an international team with many different customers
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Powertrain division combines innovative and efficient system solutions for the powertrains of today and tomorrow. In line with the central theme of clean power, the products make driving more environmentally compatible and cost-efficient, while also enhancing comfort, convenience and driving enjoyment.