Continental System Technical Project Leader - Electrification Technology VT (Iasi) in Iasi, Romania
System Technical Project Leader - Electrification Technology VT (Iasi)
Your Project Management skills can make a difference in the future of electric mobility. Through our solutions, we are shaping the future of clean mobility as part of our responsibility to society, as a reliable partner to our customers and as a smart choice for investors. We empower our people to follow their passion in contributing to this goal. You will act within Business Unit Electrification Technology, part of Vitesco Technologies Iasi.
Your activities will include:
• Project planning of technical development for the complete product;
• Manage the project team to realize the project objectives (estimate, plan and track the development activities);
• Ensures that the relevant standards and work guidelines are followed;
• Monitoring of complete technical performances of all disciplines in the project;
• Perform risk assessment, control and steer the implementation of risk measures;
• Coordinates technical discipline Project Leaders;
• Coordinates the prototype production;
• Perform risk management on system level;
• Ensure the cross disciplinary (software, hardware, mechanical) communication;
• Ensure the technical interface with our customers;
• Ensure the interface between the project development team, verification and validation and production;
• Handle critical situations that occur during project development.
All the actions above will be done according to the processes and methods of the automotive industry.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• University Degree in an Electrical Engineering field (Automation and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering - Mechatronics);
• Experience in project management (complete or discipline);
• Experience in the development of electronic devices (automotive would be a plus, software and/or hardware);
• Good knowledge of development methods (software/hardware/mechanical development
methods; product development lifecycle);
• Good knowledge of project management methods (e.g. resource allocation, risk management etc.);
• Knowledge of automotive standards (e.g. communication, diagnosis, hardware electromagnetic compatibility, environment) would be a plus;
• Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking;
• Strong interpersonal, planning and organizational skills;
• Customer orientation;
• Negotiation practice and entrepreneurial understanding;
• Ability to prioritize and manage pressure.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion vehicles, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electric drives, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2019, Vitesco Technologies, a Continental business area, recorded sales of EUR 7.8 billion and employs almost 40,000 people at around 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.