Continental Team Leader for Autonomous Mobility & Safety (Iasi) in Iasi, Romania
Team Leader for Autonomous Mobility & Safety (Iasi)
Within the Autonomous Mobility & Safety division your coordination and engineering skills can make a difference in the development of exciting new automotive products and technologies.
We are looking for a charismatic and energetic person, who is willing to join a great management team, in the pursuit of building the future of automotive together. It is necessary that you find excitement and satisfaction in other people’s accomplishments. Your role will be to manage/ coordinate a team of about 10 automotive engineers who deliver high quality solutions for our customers.
As a Team Leader for AMS your tasks will include:
• Disciplinary and technical leadership of an experienced team;
• Establishment, management and further development of a qualified team in coordination with the department management. ;
• Assuming responsibility for compliance with partial project budgets;
• Management of necessary technical escalations in the project environment;
• Contributing to the internal communication regarding the presentation of technical results;
• Approvals for activities within the team leader function;
• Plan, organize, lead and control the work of the people in your team, in order to ensure they deliver high quality software solutions;
• Allocate incoming work, existing resources and sets up priorities in order to meet upcoming / ongoing tasks and have balanced workload;
• Support team members in their assignments;
• Manage hiring, coaching, career planning and salary recommendations of your team members
• Organize appropriate training of employees in order to continuously improve their level of technical know-how;
• Perform periodical evaluation for team members
• Collaborate with other Continental teams to ensure synchronization across multiple teams, contributing to the final Continental deliverables; international collaboration is required;
• Having fun;
• University degree in software/electrical engineering or comparable qualification;
• Professional experience in people management;
• Several years of professional experience in the field of system and / or software engineering.
• Very good English language skills (written and spoken);
• Good analytical reasoning, problem solving skills and ability to understand complex systems;
• Good communication and presentation skills;
• Good planning and organizing abilities;
• Passion for working in an international team with many different customers;
• Initiative, dedication, attention to detail;
• Ability to take decisions based on limited amount of information;
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. The goal here is to implement “Vision Zero,” the vision of accident-free driving.
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)